2023 Head Lifeguard and Groundskeeper
View PDF for details
Waste Transfer Station Attendant Position
The Town of Elrose and the R.M. of Monet are currently seeking to hire a Part time Waste Transfer Station Attendant.
Duties include: monitoring all incoming waste, invoicing and ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the site.
Waste Transfer Station hours of operation are as follows:
Friday: 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Please submit resumes to:
Town of Elrose Box 458 Elrose, SK S0L 0Z0
Only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
Elrose Monet Dr. Clinic – Receptionist
The Town of Elrose and R.M. of Monet are is seeking applications for the Permanent Part-time Receptionist position.
This position will work minimum two days per week, hours per day can be flexible. Opportunity for advancement may arise.
Day to Day duties include:
- Greeting and directing patients
- Managing a multi line phone system; answering and redirecting calls
- Making patient appointments and schedules
- Managing office files, schedules, data entry, scanning of files, etc….
- Assisting Doctors within the realm of office duties
The successful candidate must be a motivated and positive individual that possess superior communication skills. In addition, the following are required:
- Excellent computer skills – preference given to applicants who have worked within the Electronic Medical Records program
- Hold a high regard for patient confidentiality
- Proof of COVID vaccination – clinic is connected to a long term care centre
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well with a team and individually
- Time management skills
- Preference given to those applicants with a medical background
Start date and wage is negotiable based on experience.
Please submit resume to:
Mail: Town of Elrose Box 458 Elrose, SK S0L 0Z0
Or drop off at Town of Elrose Town Office
Posting will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.