Control Burn

Only wood free of stain and paint (clean wood) can be burned on your farm.

To report a Control Burn, call 1-866-404-4911 (This number is answered 24/7 – 365 days)

When reporting a Control Burn you will be asked the following questions:
– What is your land location?
– What is your R.M. number?
– Who is your Fire Service Provider?
– What are your location details?
– What are you burning?
– How long will your burn last?
– Name and phone number

You will be asked to call back once the burn has been completed.